Online Fees Payment
- Online fee payment can be made by Net Banking / Credit Cards / Debit Cards/Cash remittance directly in ICICI Branches and UPI.
- User Name is your rollnumber-srec (if your roll number is 123456, your user name will be 123456-srec) .
- Password by default is Student@123.The user name and password must be entered for further process. Kindly verify the name of the student.
- Click on "Fee Management" to get the fee structure.
- After clicking the Fee Management, you will be redirected to the Fee schedule page, here click on the "Payments" tab.
- After selecting the correct semester, please click on Pay Fee tab at the top. You will be directed to the online ICICI fee payment gateway, wherein you must select your mode of payment such as Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking. Kindly follow the instructions.
Processing charges for each transaction
- If you choose to pay through Internet banking, or Rupay Debit card or UPI no charges are associated.
- If you choose to pay by any debit card (other than Rupay) a charge of Rs. 31 (including GST) shall be payable. This amount will be automatically added in your fee due amount.
- If you choose to pay by any credit card a charge of 0.96% (including taxes). This amount will be automatically added in your fee due amount
For your Kind Attention!
- Please ensure your card limit before processing the online payment.
- If the transaction has FAILED for some reasons, you are REQUESTED TO WAIT for the next THREE DAYS before trying again.
- Please contact the accounts department of the College for any discrepancies of your online payment.
- The details provided by you shall be utilized only for the purpose of receiving your payments to the institution. All data shall be kept secured and shall not be divulged to anyone or utilized for any purpose.
- Cancellation option is not available.
- In case of duplicate payment, the end user can approach the accounts department for a refund by providing the proof of the transaction/ your bank statement.